Sunday, August 5, 2007

over the river and through the woods ...

well, we do cross the river and drive through the woods to get there!
anyway, we are heading to grandmas for the week. we are very excited! life has been so busy we haven't been there since december! they have been here and we have gotten together at my brothers but we haven't been able to get there. the things are looking forward to seeing their grandparents and cousins, thing 3 hasn't stopped talking about lainakay's cha-cha since the 4th when she came here. then they are also looking forward to bike rides with grandma and grandpa and frog and turtle hunting with grandpa at the ponds. so much fun. and maybe a break for me. i know i'll be going school shopping-no sales tax in their state and a babysitter!!!! can't beat it! maybe i'll get a bit farther in my harry potter book. i bought it the day it came out but can't find the time to read too much. i fall asleep when i actually sit down by myself like that! i'm sure i'll still be around and blogging but have a great week!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

I understand about falling asleep while reading. I get so excited and snuggled down to a good book and I am lucky to make it through the chapter!!! Bummer!

My little K-Man is at his grandparents this week too! He is getting a mini vacation from his Momma!