Thursday, August 2, 2007

my mistake

so i scheduled an appointment at the toyota dealership to have the power door on my van(yes, i am now a minivan mom!) looked at. it has been randomly not working for about the last week or so. went in today for the appointment, waited about 45 minutes while my things turned the playroom upside down, just to find out that the child lock was on! part of me doesn't want to believe it! i felt a bit silly for not thinking of it but then part of me realizes that this is entirely possible because thing 3 has been climbing in and out of that door lately-she's a big girl now! and since she has been using that door we have been having the problem. i would not put it past her to find the button and play with it. probably not a coincidence!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Gald it was nothing too major and that you probably didn't have to pay out any big bucks either! I just hope that the dealership treated you nicely.