Thursday, August 2, 2007

love her!

while i was at the toyota dealership waiting, The View was on. now i really don't like this show-most of them are big mouthed, obnoxious ladies, but i do love elisabeth hasselbeck. today they were talking about marriage and divorce and all that and elisabeth was sticking up for marriage while everyone else seemed to be on the other side. i just commend her for being able to sit next to joy and take the criticism and harshness. joy just seems bitter. though i don't necessarily agree with elisabeth entirely it is good to see someone support marriage and concerned with the breakdown of it. plus, she's just adorable!

2 comments:

kelly said...

she really is cute. i don't watch very often, but she seems fun. i like that she has good, strong morals... and she doesn't let those other ladies push her around!

Lacie said...

I know! I don't have the TV on much, but I totally know what you are saying! You have to be a strong girl to face the challenges and people on that show! I'm afraid I would get all flustered and mess up the point =I was trying to get make!