Friday, August 10, 2007

the mean lady!

i ran into her at Sam's Club the other day!
With my job i get to meet lots of people, most of them really nice-but some not so nice! i had to go to this ladies house to get 2 signatures from her. i followed my directions, found her house and parked in the driveway. knocked on the door-no answer!!! so i went back to my car and called her. she answered, asked where i was, i told her i was in the driveway, she snapped at me that i wasn't because she was looking at her driveway! so it turned out i was in the neighbors driveway and she let me have it! i moved the car and followed her in her house-the whole time she was snapping at me that i parked in the wrong driveway-can't understand why i would think that was her driveway-blah, blah blah! just mean! i could not WAIT to get out of there!

anyway, my mistake really wasn't that crazy of a mistake. if you are looking at the house from the street to the left of it is a small dirt area deep enough for one car and wide enough for two and again on the right of the house is the same thing. the mailbox with the house # on it is directly in front of the house and the neighbors house is hidden behind some bushes and down a hill. so as i was driving i didn't even see the first driveway, i saw the mailbox and pulled into the next driveway i saw. it really looked like it belonged to the house. but i guess i am a complete idiot!!!

so when i saw her at Sam's i pointed her out to my husband and hurried on my way! who knows what she would have snapped at me about this time!!!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

Maybe the lady had a bad day OR maybe she is just a "Mean Lady"! Either way...Sorry, you got "chewed up and spit out!"