Tuesday, August 5, 2008

life unscripted

i was tagged! so here is a peak into my life.


this is my kitchen sink-with dirty lunch dishes-there seems to always be a dish to do!


this is my fridge-pretty empty! grocery shopping doesn't happen as frequently as it used to now with the new baby and the kids home for the summer. it seems that we go when we need milk and oj. it looks like time! ugh!!!but, i do have the necessities!
this is my "laundry room" it's really just a corner of my basement where we do laundry! all utility-no glamour!

this is my toilet! pretty gross! we have one bathroom and it is in desperate need of a remodel-it's on the list!


this is my half of the closet. most of the clothing is still maternity! i'm not wearing it but i'm in no hurry to pull down my non-maternity. i'm a long way from fitting in anything pre-pregnancy!

favorite shoes!... well to everyones horror i am not a shoe person! my shoe collection is very boring and basic but i guess i would have to say maybe i like these. i'm desperately practical when it comes to shoes and these match (at least in my mind) most everything.
actually these ratty old things-actually they aren't as old as they look-i just wear them alot! would be my favorite!
i would have to say this is my favorite room! i love to sleep. i love to crawl into my bed at night and snuggle into the comforter. i live for cozy and comfy!
these are the kids. they just came in from play for dinner
this is the dad, he's not home at the moment and i want to get this post done so here is my most recent shot.

this is me-a self portrait of me.
so, there you have it. a bit of our life. i'd like these people to share a peak into their lives, laurel, lainakay, and alissa.
*now back to my book






4 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Oh Shara.... A taaggg. Really?? Oh you are in big trouble now. I think I'm gonna make my ticket home to see my parents for ummm, 2 months maybe. Have fun with the girls! Ha, ha!

A tag, huh? This should be interesting.

I like your self portrait, very pretty. I've always liked your bedroom. You have real grown up furniture in there!

JoAnna Anderson said...

Fun to see you guys are you really are! It has a hard tag huh?! I'm glad you did it though. Someday we'll make it to NY & see you guys. Hope you are having a fun summer (although I think it is starting to come to an end!)

laina kay said...

A tag, huh? I'll put that on my list of summer to-do's. Hmm... that's a long list. I'll get to it someday! Who tagged you?

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Gheesh...I go away for two weeks and miss sooooo much! I'll work on this tag asap! :)

Thanks for the glimps into your life.