Monday, October 22, 2007

when she was bad she was horrid

there was a little girl, who had a little curl... you know the rest. well this time she was bad!

we put her to bed and thought she stayed-about an hour later thing 1 hollered down that "thing 3" would not leave his room, uh, oh. the dad headed up the stairs and about fell over once he reached the top. what did she do!?

the little bugger found my notary stamp and stamped all over my bedroom! my night stand, dresser, footboard, bed rail, floor and door were all covered in stamps!!!! she was in trouble!!!!! put to bed and door shut!!

thank goodness -i think -for the magic eraser. it took it all off, and some of the finish, but at least the stamp is gone.

where did this girl come from-my other two never did anything like this!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I am worried about my little girl being like this (she is 8 months) she has us wrapped around her finger- and I can't help it... she is so darn cute and cuddly- when she cries, we go to her- I know some day this is going to bite us in the butt! She still gets up multiple times at night... and she screams and screams and screams until we get her out! It is so hard! And your thing three is the cutest... I love her blonde curls.

laina kay said...

tee hee! mom and dad used chant that rhyme about you! the girl with the curl : )

thank goodness for mr.clean and that magic sponge, eh!?

laina kay said...

three is definitely a charm... cha cha, too!

Traci said...

There always seems to be one in every family, just like in every workplace.

Good Luck! Sounds like you have your work cut-out for you. Hopefully it's just a phase, which it probably is.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Yikes! That's like a nightmare!!! My friends kid just drew all over her couches with a Sharpie...so I'm banning Sharpies from my house, but gheesh...I guess kids will find a way to be terrors no matter what!

Michelle said...

Oh that is just too funny. Good thing you got the stamp out. What we would mom's do with out good ole magic eraser?

Lacie said...

OOOOOH NOOOOO!

I am soooo glad the eraser worked!
That was a close one!

I don't know what those little ones are thinking sometimes...Well, I guess were not suppose to- We ARE the grown ups, RIGHT?

However, there are days that it would be much more fun to RUN around the house stamping all over the walls instead of cleaning them-Ha!