Tuesday, October 2, 2007

i-yi-yi

i don't know what happened, i got sucked in for a second!
as i was registering for an online newsletter an offer caught my eye and ignorantly i filled in the information! now i am getting about 40 spam e-mails a day!!! it's driving me crazy! i guess it shouldn't -all i have to do is delete them, and they go in a separate folder anyway but i wish i had thought about it before i filled in that darn offer! oh well, now my email has been exposed to the world of junk!!
does the junk bother you or can you just ignore it?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh junk mail bugs the crap out of me. I hate it when you sign up for something and then recieve junk from other places. So to stop all that coming into my "normal" email I created another one just for all the junk. So now whenever I register for something I put that email instead. It works great!!

Cecily R said...

I HATE spam! I get it way too much! Grrrr!

Katrina said...

I'm so techy-ignorant that I still haven't figured out that separate folder stuff! I did the same thing and am now deleting gross emails all the time.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Uhhggg...I HATE junk mail. I just don't sign up for ANYTHING anymore. I made the mistake of entering a free drawing for a car at a fair once...Sooo bogus. They just wanted lots of free addresses. Now I get JUNK mail like crazy.

Tip Junkie said...

I hate junk mail too. It just seems to get in the way of relevant e-mail.

I just wanted you to know that you received a 'Great Tip Award' for letting us know about the Spirit Jugs. How fun and simple! Thanks!

Megan said...

I can't stand junk mail. I hate spam. It is annoying when you sign up for something and then get bombarded with emails.