Tuesday, June 24, 2008

unfinished projects

















remember those chairs i found on the side of the road last summer? well they're done!


we had finished stripping them last summer and they were ready for paint but i couldn't find the color paint i wanted in a spray, so, frustrated we stacked them out of the way for the winter and ignored them. wanting them done this summer, and knowing that the dad was getting irritated at my growing stack of unfinished projects, i told the dad to just finish spraying them the red and put them together. i like the red but i was really hoping for a coral. i'm still surprised at how limited spray paint colors are.












now i need a new project for the dad to complete for me!! -don't worry i have one!

4 comments:

JoAnna Anderson said...

Yea for finishing projects! Cute chairs. We are so excited to see your family in just a couple of weeks. We are gearing up already for the adventure. So many cousins!

I'm so glad you guys have a blog too. It is so fun to see what you are all up to. Thanks for your comments on our blog. I hope we'll be able to keep in touch this way!

See you soon.

Traci said...

I remember reading about your chairs. Awesome they are finished to be put to good use! I like the red- they stand-out!

laina kay said...

Wow, they're done! They look awesome! Great photos! Is The Dad ready for the table now??!! Don't hit me!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

I've been wondering about those! I saw some on a porch the other day and thought of yours. They look great!