Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'M SO GRATEFUL

so, i can be really hard on the dad sometimes, but i soooo appreciate him! ever since i got pregnant he has been working overtime around here, picking up where i left off!


laundry-he is actually very good at it-he stays on top of it and gets it done-not like me who drags it out forever-forgetting i have a load in and just not wanting to fold yet another load!


floors-he has been mopping the floors-except for the couple of times my mom has been here-and oh how he loved the break!


anyway, the list goes on! i just needed to mention it and let him know it is GREATLY appreciated because even though i have not been able to keep the house clean i have desperately needed it clean!

THANKS DAD!

3 comments:

Traci said...

Great post! Daddy's really are great people! We just need to let our guard down more and be more appreciative too! My hubby has been a great help too, I will keep him around!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

You let the dad do the laundry!? I don't know if I could be so brave to let Bryce try that. Though he'd probably do just fine...I'm just such a control freak about water temps etc.

Anyway, glad you're doing well!

laina kay said...

You're so nice. I just crack the whip and don't say 'thank you.' I'm all about critiquing the quality of the work. Nice, huh!?