Friday, July 20, 2007

lunch is served!

this is what happened at lunch today. thing 2 really wanted to fix lunch. he chose mac 'n cheese and hot chocolate-mint hot chocolate to be exact! with some supervision-as it involved the stove, he prepared and served lunch for all of us! it was hard to watch the mess be created and not get after him to be careful, but i stepped back and reminded myself that it can be cleaned up! as their great grandma always said "the bigger the mess the better the food!"
************************ lunch is served!*********************

4 comments:

laina kay said...

brave...very brave! hmmm... mint hot cocoa in july... gotta love it!

Lacie said...

You are a brave woman! LOL-

Jake said...

Love your blog! I call my twins thing 1 and thing 2 as well. And my kids really liked your toad house idea. I think we'll try it!

Anonymous said...

Golly...is that thing 3? She's getting so big! -L-