Monday, July 16, 2007

beautiful things

this is my neighbors tree that i love. it's huge and i love the shape of it and the trunk is so thick!


it seems wrong to put the next thing with the last and call them both beautiful but they are in there own ways! i want this phone.

i of course like how it looks but i also want it for its functionality! i have a cell phone and i also use a palm pda which i greatly depend on. so anyway i would love to combine my phone and pda and have access to my email and have a camera and only carry one beautiful gadget around.
the expense of it would be justified. on the side i am a notary signing agent and the nature of that jobs makes my cell phone and email vital! having access to my email while away from my desk would give me much more time. i spend a lot of time waiting for documents and if i could check my email anytime i could be running errands or watching my sons baseball games. soon hopefully!
oh yeah, and you can load navigational software which would be so helpful! i drive all over the place for my job!

No comments: