Saturday, July 19, 2008

blessing day

while we were visiting family we had the opportunity to bless our beautiful new baby boy. it was the first time all of the dads immediate family was able to be at one of our babies blessings.

it was a beautiful day full of fun that we took a moment from to welcome our baby with loved ones surrounding us.





this is how he was during the blessing (screaming)









this is how he was before and after (happy as can be)

i love babies dressed in white! i think they look so beautiful!

5 comments:

Traci said...

He is so handsome and perfect! Bummer about the crying, my son did the same thing!!!

Jennifer said...

He is soooo cute! I love babies in white too...so angelic.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

What a cutie! Too bad about the crying...kids never cooperate when you need them to! Funny thing though, Baby O's problem now is being TOO happy! Always talking and cooing so loud I feel like I'm annoying everyone in class.

Alissa Nicolau said...

What a great blessing outfit Shara!

I'm sure you'd still like to be away on vacation but we are all so glad your family is back with us! I found a great site all about creating a "staycation" in your own backyard. Let me know if you start having some hangin local blues and I'll forward the link to you!

laina kay said...

Cuuute!