Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?

yesterday was thing 2's birthday-the big 6! which is absolutely crazy to me! not because he's getting old-though that is hard-but because i thought he was already 6! i did this when he turned 2 also! i had to stop and calculate because he just seemed older already! he's one of those kids though. i firmly believe he came to this world to be with his big brother-yeah, he loves us but big brother was the driving force. so, since day one pretty much, he has done everything thing 1 has done and sometimes more. as my friend says, "he's an old soul". and it's not that he's super mature and beyond his years, he just seems older-maybe because he started bigger-9lbs 50z! my first was 6,14 and my third was 7,12-so he is one of a kind around here! a three month old from birth!-and we are small people-we could lose a few inches but small in general!

so anyway, he's a great kid. pretty even tempered-agreeable most of the time but when he is cranky-watch out!! he is really a fun kid, very excited about life! we are so glad he is part of our family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

6 comments:

Traci said...

Time with kids sure can fly! Looks like we have tykes the same age too! Happy Birthday Thing 2!!!

laina kay said...

Happy Birthday "THING 2!"

I love your story about forgetting how old he is, I never knew that. Too funny!

Lacie said...

Happy Birthday Thing 2!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday thing 2. Hope it was a great one.

Megan said...

He looks adorable. I also have a six year old. It is a great age.

Cecily R said...

I've done that with my second because she's so tall. Frankly, in her case I wish I wouldn't because everyone else assumes it too and expects more out of her because of it.

Happy Birthday T2!