Monday, November 26, 2007

juggling


i don't juggle well. i've had too much going on and i know that if i sat down at the computer i wouldn't get anything done! so i have stayed away.


so what has been going on?

you know about the baptism i was busy getting ready for and the in-laws came to visit. after they left thing 1 got sick for a couple of days. then work picked up for me-which is good because it has been so slow-actually not slow but dead! then thing 2 got sick then the dad was out of town for a couple of days and then i had to get ready for thanksgiving. we go to my parent's so i needed to pack and prepare all the food that i was bringing and all that. now i am back and spent the morning catching up on banking that i have neglected and next i need to tackle my house-unpacking and cleaning up!


we had a really nice thanksgiving though. we went into manhattan for the parade and then went to my parents for the rest of the weekend. the parade was crazy but lots of fun. the crowds were nuts this year but we squeezed the boys in up to the fence so they had front row and we sat on a concrete fence post. the boys loved it!


anyway, we are alive in case anyone was wondering. if i disappear at christmas time you know why!


hope you all had a great holiday. i can't wait to catch up on what you have all been up to.

6 comments:

Traci said...

Your alive! I was wondering where you had gone too! Glad you got to enjoy your Thanksgiving! I bet the parade would be fun to do- one day maybe!!! Take care and hope you have been feeling well too!

Anonymous said...

juggling is the perfect description for life right now. so glad you had a great time over thanksgiving. take care.

Jake said...

this time of year we all feel like we've got one too many balls up in the air! blogging is my mini-break and chance to see that everyone else feels exactly the same way!

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm so jealous! (about the parade in NY) I miss being so close to NYC that you could actually go there if you want. I'm glad you had a great holiday and don't worry, we are all going crazy this time of year.

Megan said...

It has been a crazy time of year. That sounds like so much fun to see the parade. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Ohhhh...I sooooo feel the same way! Even though I don't seem to have nearly as much to juggle as you do. But still, blogging seems to be one of those things I can't allow myself to do when I've got 4 pages of "To Do's"